Poster Design Competition
As a creative way to bring awareness to the key issues we are facing today, we are hosting a monthly Poster Design Competition!
Your poster should highlight a different environmental or climate issue and bring awareness to the true impacts of human activity on our planet. A poster will be chosen as the winner each month.
Topics can include (but are not limited to):
- Endangered Species
- Glaciers Melting
- Sea Level Rise
The winning design will be featured in our Eco-Shop- alongside the winner’s name- and sold to a global audience!
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant
- All entries must not contain profanity, trademarks, logos or copyrighted works of any other person or business
- All entries must be submitted as a PNG file
- The file size must be smaller than 50MB
- The poster must be 5400 x 7200 px
Your design must be submitted before May 25th.
Please submit your design to firstname.lastname@example.org
Earth.Org may use the winning design at any time after the contest. Earth.Org may edit or adapt your design. The winning design can be placed on Earth.Org's Eco-Shop and sold. By submitting a design you agree to all the rules and regulations of the contest as stated on this page.